EU-Representative according to Article 27 GDPR
What Role does the EU-Representative have?
- He represents the non-EU based company with respect to obligations under the GDPR.
- The representative shall be identified in privacy notices of the non-EU based company.
- Supervisory authorities and data subjects have the right to contact the representative on all issues related to data processing, for the purposes of ensuring compliance with the GDPR.
- Records of processing activities have to be maintained by the representative for the non-EU based company (which shall prepare and provide such records to the representative).
- Cooperation with the supervisory authority on request.
We support Companies as EU-Representative according to Article 27 GDPR.
If you would like to receive a detailed offer, please contact us here.